So I’ve seen this tag floating around on booktube and then I saw lauraandherbooks do the tag the other day and it made me want to do it!
I’m also gonna be using the bonus questions Katytastic added in her video! 🙂
1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together – pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
– Possibly Anna and The French Kiss – Stephanie Perkins. I do think it’s great. Not as great as people make it out to be but not as bad as Bazpierce makes it out to be 😛
2. Red – pick a book with a RED cover.
– The Knife of Never Letting Go – Patrick Ness which is what I’m currently reading!
3. The Best Day – pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.
– The Diamond Girls – Jacqueline Wilson! This was my favourite books of hers when I was younger :’)
4. Love Story – pick a book with forbidden love.
– City of Bones – Cassandra Clare!
5. I Knew You Were Trouble – pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.
– Marco from The Night Circus
6. Innocent (written b/c of Kanye West!) – pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.
– well I’m gonna say One Day – David Nicholls. I was told about the ending but I didn’t believe them and then the ending actually happened…
7. Everything Has Changed – pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.
– Renee + Flo from Paper Aeroplanes! Both themselves individually and their friendship go through some very good and well written development!
8. You Belong With Me – pick your most anticipated book release.
– Black Dove, White Raven – Elizabeth Wein. I LOVED Code Name Verity + Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein and I can’t wait to get my hands on it!
9. Forever and Always – pick your favorite book couple.
– Tris and Four from Divergent. Even though I think their relationship slacks in Insurgent I do get the feels from them 😛
10. Come Back, Be Here – pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.
– The Fault In Our Stars – John Green purely because it’s a first edition hardcover :’)
11. Teardrops On My Guitar – pick a book that made you cry a lot.
– Okay I don’t cry at books but Code Name Verity – Elizabeth Wein made me emotional!
12. Shake It Off – pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters.
– Will Grayson, Will Grayson – John Green + David Levithan! I really enjoy this! I prefer this to John Green’s other books except for TFIOS.
Thanks for reading!
Leave a Reply