I found the questions to this tag heeeeeeere 🙂
Some of these questions have made me feel anxious. Seriously. 😐
On we go then!
1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
OH GOD. That gives me so much anxiety holy crap like I’m struggling with 47 books on my TBR!
When it comes to my TBR I read whatever I’m in the mood for. If I’m having trouble deciding then I just choose one of the books I’ve had on my TBR the longest! 🙂
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
I’ll put it down and read something else. If it’s truly awful then I quit. But I believe there’s a book out there for everyone so 99.9% of the time I do commit and finish. Just because I didn’t love it doesn’t mean someone else won’t! 🙂
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
Read short things! Short novels! Short novellas! Short stories! Goodreads also count audiobooks and plays so I’d get reading/listening to them! 🙂
4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?
I get pissed off for like 10 minutes and then realise it’s not the end of the world! As long as the content is still there!
5. Every one and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
I usually go to the one star reviews on goodreads to make me feel better. I don’t know why I do this considering I very rarely rate books 1 star!
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
Run and hide.
7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frustration?!?!?!?
This is why I always wait until all books in a series are published! If I’ve forgotten majority of a prior novel then I’ll probably reread it!
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
“…. uh… I’m kind of at my limit with borrowing books. I lend out, like, 2 at a time so when I get them back…. yeah…”
9. Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
I usually give it a week on/off reading and then the reading bug in me comes back!
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
To be honest I’ll buy them only if I’m DYING to read them! Which is usually why I’m always breaking my book buying ban..
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
Sometimes right away, sometimes in 6 months time. There’s no inbetween for me!
Leave a Reply