Happy New Year, everybody! May 2017 bring you more light and happiness than the (almost) shit show 2016 was.
One thing I want to do in 2017 is inject more about me into my blog. I mean, my life is basically made up of books & theatre but I do have a life outside of those. (Yes, I know, hard to believe)
As a start here are 20 facts you may or may not know about me.
1. I am 20 years old.
2. I live in and am from the London Borough of Hackney, innit.
3. My all time favourite musical is Les Miserables. As of time of posting I’ve seen the show 12 times – 11 in London and 1 time on Broadway.
4. Other favourite musicals include The Book of Mormon, Hamilton, The Last Five Years and Bonnie & Clyde
5. I love walking.
6. I work for a media agency based in central London.
7. My favourite TV show of all time is Sherlock.
8. My favourite episode of Sherlock is The Sign of Three. Let’s see what season four has to offer.
9. I spend most of my life trying to make other people feel good about themselves because I frequently feel negative about myself.
10. I exhaust and overwhelm pretty easily.
11. I’m an only child.
12. My favourite comedians are Russell Howard, Jack Whitehall and Joel Dommett.
13. Thirteen is my lucky number.
14. Ben Whishaw is my favourite actor.
15. Jeremy Jordan and Samantha Barks are my favourite singers on the planet.
16. I’m trying to write a novel. It’s been two years.
17. I mostly read Young Adult fiction as that is the market I want to write for.
18. My favourite book is Am I Normal Yet? by Holly Bourne.
19. I wish people would stop judging me because I don’t want a relationship.
20. I hope I can become a better writer in 2017.
And there you have it! I hope this has been slightly interesting. Have a selfie of me in my new hooded blanket if you made it to the end of this.
Until next time!