Today, I bring you the Book Buying Tag. I have seen this tag do the rounds on Booktube and wanted to do it!
1. Where do you buy your books from?
My go to points are either independent bookshops, Waterstones or Foyles. If I’m ordering online then Waterstones, Foyles or Hive.co.uk. Only as a last resort, do I buy books from Amazon.
2. Do you ever pre orders book and if so do you do this in store or online?
I always pre order online to have a rough idea of delivery date.
3. On average, how many books do you buy a month?
Usually about 3-4. And that’s when I’m being good.
4. Do you used your local library?
Not as often as I’d like.
5. If so- how my books can you/do you borrow at a time?
I used to work in a library, which is where I would borrow books from. But even when I did borrow books, it would only be 1 or 2 at a time.
6. What is your opinion on library books?
They’re great and easily reachable to those who might not be able to afford full price books.
7. How do you feel about charity shop/second hand books?
Again, good, especially for those who might not be able to afford full price. Plus second hand books usually have some kind of back story to them.
8. Do you keep your read and TBR pile together/on the same book shelf or not?
I prefer to keep them on separate shelves.
9. Do you plan to read all of the books that you own?
One day, one day!
10. What do you do with books you that you own that you feel you will never read/felt you did not enjoy?
Usually, I would donate them to a charity shop or give them to friends/
11. Have you ever donated books?
12. Have you ever been on a book buying ban?
Yes. I think the longest I’ve gone without buying books is a month.
13. Do you feel that you buy too many books?
You can never have too many books!
Thanks for reading! If you’re yet to do the tag then consider yourself tagged. Until next time,